Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Random Crap That I Read Today...

So here's the shite that I've gathered today:

CNN Money has posted two articles here and here. The first is a feature on John Lasseter, the second is an interview with Bob Iger, CEO of Disney.

Also, via [Animated News] is this Forum Post about how C.O.R.E. Digital Pictures in Toronto Canada is in the process of creating four in-house films and having their first completed by 2010. Internship positions, anyone?

Also interesting is this post on Spline Doctors by Stephen G. regarding Calart's producer's show. The quote "PIXAR is a little different than some places, go figure, but we don't care if it's 2d or 3d we're just looking for great animation and great storytellers." stuck out for me.

I don't know how many of you are interested in tech stuff (I certainly am) but I'd better not post too much about it or else this blog won't be about art anymore. But something of note is that Apple released the new MacBook today as well as bumping up the specs and lowering the price of the MacBook Pro. I'm in the market for a new computer and these two are some that I have in mind.

I'll post if I see anything cool.

0 comments:

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP